Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Nutcrafters - favourite colour combo

Good morning and Happy Wednesday

Nutcrafters have a great challenge theme this time - favourite colour combo, this is definitely one of mine  - lilac and green, i just think it is so fresh and clean looking

This is one of the new stamps available and i love it- so easy to colour with my promarkers too, I even managed to find a little elephant charm to add to the finishing touches.

Do come and join us if you can, my team-mates have made some stunning projects to share with you

Hope you all have a great day

Love and hugs

3 comments:

  1. Awww this is so cute, love the image and the gorgeous background paper you used.. got like it too but haven't got round to using this one yet! Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the design Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Sylvia, I love the addition of the charm :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete