Thursday, June 27, 2013

CRAFT Challenges - Thank you

Good evening - very wet here in Derbyshire so staying in to craft

Here is my card I mae for the challenge over at CRAFT this week - Thank you

I have used a delightful image from QKR Stampede

coloured with my promarkers, pink gems gingham backing papers, some handmade paper (which i love) from a friend and then a sentiment and some little purple gems. The round friend sentiment is from ink gems and is a freebie...

don't forget to come and say hello to us over at CRAFT Challenges this week and do join in as we have as always some great sponsored prizes

Challenges I shall be entering are as follows

Enjoy the rest of your week folks

Sylvia x

3 comments:

  1. This is super sweet. Thanks for joining in at pennys paper crafty challenge. Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweet card Hun :)

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the image and your design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend. Hope you have a great day!

    - Jenn DT
    Crafted My Fancy

    ReplyDelete