Saturday, May 25, 2013

Back from my hols !!!

Hello followers

Well I am back from my little holiday in Yorkshire - we had sunshine too!!!  A birthday treat from hubby, it was so nice to spend time walking along the beach and basically just chilling.

Got back home and realised I had not scheduled my CRAFT challenges post...this week we have a colour combo - browns, blues and some orange - pop over to the challenge page here and you will see what my lovely team-mates have made....

Here is the card I made using a delightful digi from QKR Stampede (I am a real fan of these digis) and this one is is called all tied up.




I have coloured him using my promarkers and the backing papers are some I printed off a cd awhile ago so no idea which one as I have quite a selection now....I also went for the wonky look  lol

Ok this is the 1st of many posts today so off to sort the next one out...don't forget to come and join us at CRAFT Challenges

Love and hugs from a very sunny and glorious Derbyshire

6 comments:

  1. Cute card, Sylvia! Fab papers, sweet image and great colouring!
    Thanks for joining in with our Anniversary Challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card! I love that Image. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card ,fab image and great blue tones
    I love it
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sylvia,
    What a sweet card. I love the cute image & wonderful card design. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute. What a sweet image. I love your fun patterned stars.
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Love the image and your fun design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend. Hope you have a great day!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete