Thursday, December 27, 2012

Anything but a card....

Good morning followers

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day full of good things

Over at CRAFT Challenges we have the theme of "Anything but a Card"  thank goodness for that i thought.  I have made nothing but Christmas cards in the last few weeks and have promised myself that I will make 10 Christmas cards a month next year...that way I will not have a mad dash to get them all done in December.  Feel free to remind me of my promise at anytime during 2013:)

Right well amongst others one of the sponsors this week is Pink Gems and I just fell in love with this oh so cute gingerbread man.  This is one of the pre-coloured ones but they also have one you can colour to fit in with your own colour scheme.  I had a quick jump into Pinterest to get a bit of inspiration for my tags and especially love the one i made using Craft card...i do love this stuff.




Now just in case you think I have done a vanishing act for the next few days, I haven't but me and hubby are off to spend the New Year in the Lake District.  Peace and quiet in a lovely cottage surrounded by woods and our neighbours are deer, owls and woodpeckers.  No crafting for me but i will have my cross-stitch with me.

Happy New Year to you all

Sylvia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment