Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sorry

So sorry for being absent for such a long time but as most of you will know, my SIL lost her battle with cancer and last week was her funeral in Cornwall.  

I have not been in the mood for crafting (or anything else for that matter) at all, but  now my mojo has returned and we are all a bit more settled I got out this super digi from  My Heart Pieces.  Coloured her with my promarkers and used some of my stampin up goodies for the rest.




The card is my DT one for the challenge over at CRAFT and the theme is inspired by a film - my film is "Mannequin" and the image is "Playing with Threads"which i love.

Do come an join us this week as yet again we have prizes from our delighful sponsors...

See you all again real soon..

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. I hope your crafting will be a help at this sad time.

    Your card is lovely, the papers are beautiful and what a fab image! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.

    Take care! love, Mags B x

    ReplyDelete