Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday morning play...


Good afternoon folks - well we have a little bit of sunshine here in Derbyshire this morning so after finishing the baking I got out my new goodies from Stampin Up and i have been playing.

What yummy papers these are and the ribbon was almost too pretty to use.  Only the dst and the sentiment aren't from stampin up...this little box is also perfect for a challenge I saw at Crafty Cardmakers ...right off to play with my new boat stamp...mens cards are on their way lol....

Enjoy the last of the weekend as I'm sure most of you are just like me and back to work tomorrow.

Sylvia xx

5 comments:

  1. oh wow Hun just love this its, stunning adore those papers,and the detail is just brilliant,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the box - the papers you have used are really gorgeous!! I agree about the ribbon!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous box! That ribbon is gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining the 'no cards' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning little box, and you're right, those papers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete