Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Making a Scene...!!

Ohhhhhh - How about this then for something different.  Over at nutcrafters we would like you to make a scene....




Mine was made using two of the new "scene" digis from Nutcrafters - I just loved this little cake shop and the cutie pie cake girlie!!!  Coloured with my promarkers - of course...backing papers were yummy freebies and the sentiment was stamped from my new Little Claire set i bought at Doncaster last weekend.

Watch out for sneak previews from the girls at Nutcrafters over the next few weeks too

Now whilst you are reading this post I shall hopefully be having a paddle in sunny Cornwall as I have had to schedule this post due to going on a well earned holiday to Cornwall and then moving up to Devon...Bliss just me and the hubby

So i will take this chance to thank you all for joining in the fun at Nutcrafters and until next time...Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment