Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Beginnings...

Good morning to you all, hope you are all well and that the sunshine is still with you.

Well we had a wonderful time in the lake district for my birthday but then reality hit me and trundled back to work.

Over at Nutcrafters this time I had the chance to do the post for the challenge..ooooh eeeee...it's one thing hosting your own blog but quite another hosting it for the challenges!!!  Huge thanks to Gemma for helping me out towards the end.  thanks hun..x




The challenge as set by yours truly is "New Beginnings" so we would love to see your projects following this theme.  I was thinking of new home, new baby, wedding, engagement or in my case new school.  Do join us this time as i hope you will like the challenge i came up with.

The papers I have used were freebies and the image is one of the newer digis from Nutcrafters and i just think she is oh so cute with her bunches in and all set for her new school.  Coloured with my promarkers and the sketch I followed is from one over at trimcraft as set by the lovely Janet (my cornish pixie friend).

Challenges - I love Promarkers.....The Cutie Pie Challenge .....Craft your Days Away

Until tomorrow - love and hugs

Sylvia xx

ps don't forget to leave me a comment to be in with a chance of winning some birthday blog candy...

6 comments:

  1. oh Hun,this is one,super image and just love the colours and that beautiful layout so effective,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card Sylvia. Great challenge this week, it really made me think lol. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image! Love the colours and design too. Thanks fro joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Thank you so much for sharing with the Cutie Pies this time and good luck!! Hugs Hazel xx

    PS. I have candy on my blog if you're interested!!
    http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! Thank you for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    PS. I have candy if you're interested!!
    http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html

    ReplyDelete