Saturday, March 10, 2012



Hi followers
I have been given an award by Tracey....you can find her fabulous blog here...Thank you very much Tracey i am honoured.
so with this award comes some rules...you have to.....
** Thank the person who gave you the award.... done

** Include a link to their blog.....done

** Give the award to 7 blogs you follow regularly or have just discovered.....done

Elke
Clare
Sue
Aunty Sue
Gemma
Michaela
Catherine


** Tell 7 facts about yourself.....done
1. I love blogging
2. I love card-making
3. I love chocolate
4. My best friend is called Elke
5. I have 3 daughters, a dog, a cat and a very large goldfish
6. I hate beans
7. and people that tell lies!!!

Please visit my friends and say hi..

Have a brill Saturday evening

Sylvia xx

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Sylvia,
    Thank you, what a lovely surprise!
    Means a lot, thanks
    cheers Sue N

    ReplyDelete