Saturday, October 15, 2011

80th Birthday for a very lovely neighbour



I made this card for one of my lovely neighbours.Before we moved house she was a great neighbour for over 23 years and saw all 3 of my girls grow up and now she is 80!!!! Believe you me she doesn't look it and she definitely doesn't act it.

She is one special lady so deserves a special card. I love the simplicity of the card and again i had great fun using one of my new martha stewart punches.

Challenges are

Dream Valley Challenges
C.R.A.F.T. Challenges

Sylvia x

4 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful understated card Sylivia I just love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful elegant card i love your style.
    Thank you for joining us this week at C.R.A.F.T challenge with this wonderful creation.
    Betty x x

    GDT for October at C.R.A.F.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gentle and stylish. Love it's silvery appeal.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sylvia...its absolutely stunning!! Love it :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete