Friday, July 15, 2011

Blog award !!!!


Came home from work to find i have been given this scrummy blog award by my super crafty friend Tracey

I am truly honoured to be given a blog award by such a fantastic creative person as Tracey...you really do need to go over to her blog and check it out she makes the most fabby projects. Huge thanks for this hun, you made my day!!!

I shall now bore you all with 7 facts about me

**I have been married for nearly 32 years

**I have 3 grown-up daughters (only 1 at home now though)

**I love to cross-stitch as well as papercraft

** I walk for miles most days with my dogs Sophie and Bumble

**I prefer wine to water

** I am a chocolholic (not at the minute though as i am following slimming world)

**I met by bestest friend through crafting

ok so who am i going to give this award to

Elke ...because she is the bestest friend you could hope for (and a great crafter)

Monica...she makes some stunning cards and contributes so much for charity she deserves this award and more

and finally...

Janet..who has a truly inspiring blog

Hope you will find time to visit their blogs and maybe even become followers

Thanks again Tracey...xx

1 comment:

  1. THANKS SO MUCH! Sylvia, I have been so caught up with relatives visiting, travelling, getting the walls of our apartment painted and so on so forth. Somehow I have managed to blog - but just a little.
    I apologise from the bottom of my heart for not picking up this award earlier. I will sooooooon and I am honoured that you thought of me. Please forgive my slow speed.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete