Saturday, June 11, 2011

sketch Saturday Challenge




Saw this sketch this morning and knew i just had to make a card lol... I already had the digi image coloured ...another "some odd girl" image coloured with my promarkers, i used a craftwork cards sentiment..the frame was from a fellow trimmie(Tazzy) given to me as blog candy..coloured with some pearly chalks and ribbons and papers from my stash.

Obviously the 1st entry will be to Sketch Saturday challenge
2nd one is over at Peartree Designs...summer delight
3rd will be A Spoon Full of Sugar..Here comes Summer

Right must go now as i have a hungry hubby on his way home from work and i have to pack my bag for tomorrow.... I am off to Doncaster with my lovely friends Elke and Sandra in the morning so will need some pennies, a bit of lippy, some comfy shoes and a bit of plastic lol

Catch yous laters

Sylvia xx

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card,I love the sweet image and the frame is beautiful...Have a lovely time with your friends...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image!Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is one beautiful card hun just love that frame hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Sylvia! Thank you so much for joining challenge #159 at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super dooper card Sylvia. I just love the digi image ;)

    Elke XX

    ReplyDelete