Sunday, June 19, 2011

Card Organiser




Saw this idea over here at Elephantastic Challenges

It is not perfect by any means but for my 1st attempt i am quite pleased with it. The image on the front and also the bunting are from the molly bloom collection. Coloured this time with ...no not promarkers... i got my copics out and had a play. The embossed card i got from a demo at Doncaster last Sunday from a lovely lady on the "once upon a stamp stand". They are a new set of folders that cut and emboss at the same time!!! They are called Marianne Designables "Fantasy Flourish"... Me and my friend Elke loved them. The front cover was plain cream cardstock inked with brilliance ink using my inkylicious inkdusters.

Right off to write all the birthdays down in my new organiser

Sylvia x

ps no sentiment on this project so perfect for Lexis Creations Challenge...no sentiment

and also here at Aly's Sunday Challenge...all about kids

2 comments:

  1. oh love this hun that image is gorgeous great idea too I have juse ordered that die as love,marriane,dies,brilliant detail hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woweee. I love the organiser. I think you will have to show me how to make one.

    Elke XX

    ReplyDelete