Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Forever friends...65th





I made this card yesterday (1st crafting i have had chance to do since i came back off my hols)!!!!

It is for my very good friend's hubby...he will be 65 tomorrow, and honestly he looks about 45!!! sickening isn't it but he is a lovely lovely man. I made him a jolly card cos he is a very young 65 and nothing like a pensioner at all...lol

I shall enter this one into the Charisma Cardz Challenges...boy oh boy

and also...Lexi's Crations...father's day or a man's card

See you all soon with some more goodies

Sylvia x

4 comments:

  1. hi sylvia
    fab forever friends card,perfect for a male ,love the colours .thanks for joining in at lexis and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sylvia, what a super cute card. I love the image and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well then, Sylvia, you should have had 45 on the card and not 65!!! Lol! It is such a happy chappy card - am sure it will be loved.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cheerful card. I'm sure your friend's hubby loved it.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Lexi's Creations.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete