Saturday, April 30, 2011

Goodie bag



Over at trimcraft we do lots of different swops and one of them this month was a goodie bag but with a twist. This month "Christa" hosted it and she asked us to make a card with the goodies we sent to our swap partner, send it off to them sealed and then they could only open it once they had made their card.

Well my lovely goodies arrived from Lynn, browns and pinks (one of my favourites) and a lovely stamped image, however when i came to colour the image in it bled !!! so i swapped the image for one of mine. This is the card i made with the goodies and if you would like to see the card Lynn made just pop over to the trimmie site and have a peep

I am entering this card in the promarkers challenge...no designer papers

4 comments:

  1. oh hun just love this card,my fav color combo,too,love the layout hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy card Sylvia! :)

    You have coloured Tilda beautifully, and this is a brilliant entry for our NO DP paper challenge.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm yummy card , I love this colour combo- now i need a nice big bowl of neopolitan ! thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete