Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another bag




This is the 2nd bag i made at craft club on Tuesday and i have finally got to finish it off. This one isn't a girly girly one so thought it was ideal as a "thank you" bag.

Right i am off now to play!!!

What with i hear you say????

My new toy!!!

Yes but what is it???

a little sewing machine, i can't sew for toffee but thought i would get one of these little machines and see if i could use it to put some stitching on my cards. Loads of you in blogland use stitches and i love the effect you get.

and as the sun is shining i am going to go and get the extension lead and play in the garden in the sunshine.

Watch this space for a card or alternative a sewing machine for sale LOL !!!!

Catch you all later

Sylvia xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your bag, great papers too!
    I also love the stitching on other peoples cards, but me and a sewing machine just do not go together, I'll stick with the faux stitching I think.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete