Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday 29th May



Oh my goodness!!! is it really 20 days since i up-dated my blog. I promised
myself when i set up this blog thingy i would be really good and every sunday i would take myself off to my craft room and fill you in on what i have been doing!!!!!

ok well better late than never!!!! and i am a year older now lol

so what have i been doing...well i went to harrogate for a couple of days with my hubby as it was my birthday and he had booked a very swanky hotel. We had a wonderful time...craft wise... at craft club one of the members bought in a goody bag for each of us with backing papers, stamped image, gems and some mesh. the idea is that we then make a card using the materials provided. Great!!! usually but i left my mojo at home!!! anyway today i have managed to finish it off and also make a card for my daughter to give to her dad for father's day.

ok the pets are now calling to be fed so hopefully see you again very soon

Have a great bank holiday weekend

sylvia x

No comments:

Post a Comment